Royal Service and Reservations Agent
Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensuring that all Fairmont Hotels & Resort service standards and operational procedures are adhered to in all interactions with Guests and colleagues.
• Providing prompt, attentive service either directly to the Guests or colleagues using the Guest’s name.
• Masters the Front Office and Royal Service policies, procedures and operations required. Uses the skills training received and knowledge acquired to excel in the position, ensuring accuracy in job performance.
• Reviewing reservations and Guest preferences to ensure all standards are met.
• Maintaining a perpetual presence on the Reception Desk throughout the hours of the shift.
• Following the Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards when handling internal and external calls.
• Responding to all Room Reservation, Rate Offering and Hotel Information inquiries promptly and professionally via telephone, fax and/or E-mail
• Providing engaging Guest Service that follows departmental and brand standards outlined by FH&R. (LQA audit/JD Power)
• Reserving hotel accommodations for guests in the Leisure, Business Travel, Convention/Association, Corporate Meetings and Wholesale (FIT & IMM) market segments
• Accurately recording all required reservation information in the Central Reservations System (MyFairmontReservations) and/or the Property Management System (Property Manager)
• Reviewing and update reservations interfacing between the CRS and PMS
• Ensuring reservation confirmations are issued promptly and accurately
• Monitoring and reviewing Waitlisted Reservations to help maximize Room Revenues
• To provide support to our colleagues at The Fairmont Global Reservations Centre
• To monitor and track special promotions and communicate information to various operational departments
• To attend the weekly Reservations Department communication and information meeting
• To ensure all paperwork and confirmation letters are filed on a daily basis
• Other related duties as assigned
• Enthusiastically promoting Fairmont President’s Club and hotel services providing detailed information to Guests and hotel visitors.
• Constantly seeking to identify Guest preferences, acts upon them and makes sure to pass on this information to colleagues updating the Guest’s profile.
·Proficient in the English language (spoken & written), good knowledge of Azeri, Russian and Turkish
·Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
·Must posses professional telephone étiquette
·Must be flexible in terms of working hours (24-hour operation, 7 days a week)
·Degree or hospitality diploma is an asset
·Self-motivation and organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
·Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Micros-Fidelio based programs and Windows is an asset
·Recognized commitment to Guest service, exceeding Guest expectations and anticipate needs.
·Has outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation, and sophisticated communication skills
·Ability to deal with Guest concerns in an empathetic and business-oriented manner.
·Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
·Highly responsible & reliable
·Ability to make quick decisions, solve problems, initiate action and complete assignments on a timely basis.
·Previous experience in Front Office Operations including Front Desk, Reservations and Royal Service an asset
·Strong team player who can work independently in a fast paced environment
Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
05.Feb.2018, 4:59:00 AM