Salesforce.com Services is seeking a Project Manager. |
We are seeking innovative and passionate Project Managers who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Project Managers are experienced professionals on our project teams who work closely with various technical and non-technical team members; managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. Our Project Managers are subject matter experts who actively participate on the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management, including hands on application configuration.
- Project manage large projects including timeline, budget, scope, C level relationships/expectations. Participate in end to end implementation planning and manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, issue management and status updates for the project.
- Manage end-to-end functionality as it relates to the analysis, design, build, test, and deployment of enterprise level solutions.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the solution design including discussion documents and other project artifacts.
- Establish and maintain Trusted Advisor status with Project, Business and Technology stakeholders
- Facilitate requirements gathering, including review sessions, and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Hands-on application configuration/customization to meet client needs.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Collect, formulate, and disseminate best practices on project implementation, solution positioning and delivery. Provide feedback to Engagement Managers and Executive Sponsors when necessary.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- Travel may be required.
- Formal project management certification (PMP/Prince2 or similar).
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions. CRM and Salesforce.com implementation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 10+ people.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer), preferred, not necessary.
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development.
- Keen ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
- Expert in the assessment of business objectives, formulating solution options, and driving stakeholder support
- Solid experience leading projects and application solution design efforts
- Extensive experience contributing as a direct resource, and managing others on enterprise software deployments
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.