As an integral member of the SEM team, you will be the day to day manager, tactical, and strategic lead on assigned paid search accounts. You will work with media, analytics, and account management teams to ensure client goals and expectations are exceeded. This role reports in to the Director of Search Engine Marketing.
- Responsible for the overall success of assigned client(s)
- Work closely with media planning, and analytics teams in analyzing and overseeing paid search campaigns
- Ensure all campaigns are meeting traffic, conversion and ROI goals by ongoing campaign stewardship and optimization
- Partner with analytics to create A/B landing page and creative ad testing and analysis and propose search product enhancements for campaigns
- Perform keyword research and write copy for engine creative for new and existing campaigns
- Maintain budget and spend allocation for campaigns based on set goals
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using a bid management tool such as DART Search
- Provide strategic and tactical recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Collaborate across departments on new business initiatives
- Perform regular competitive research analysis for all campaigns
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends and best practices in search marketplace through research and/or industry events and conferences
- 4+ years’ experience in managing paid search accounts
- Google certification a plus
- Organic SEO experience a plus
- Strong web analytics background and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, and Power Point
- Knowledge of Web Analytics software, such as Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics and bid management tools like DART Search a plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical vertical a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business, or related fields
Compas, Inc. and CMI Media LLC, are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.