Project Manager: Agile Development
The project manager is responsible for managing client-facing projects and programs, including timelines and deliverables, with a commitment to high client satisfaction, on-time and on-budget delivery.
This role is responsible for leading a project team in delivering a solution to the client using appropriate business measurements and according to the project charter and contract. The project manager will have overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying effective tools and techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management. You will be responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors and geographically dispersed teams, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client.
- deliver working software that provides value to the business.
- remove the impediments and to keep the team focused on key delivery activities
- define project governance, aligning project resources and establishing project deliverables
- identify delivery risks and manage mitigation strategies
- manage and report on key performance metrics
- conduct governance and status reporting both internally and to the client
- priorities in order to maximize the business value/scope delivered by the team according to the budget and technical constraints
- properly planned and tracked the work of the team
- communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in an efficient and smooth way
- encourage people to take initiatives
Aptitude and personality
At IBM we're working to create a smarter planet. Integrating systems and technology to tackle the world's biggest challenges. From climate change to water conservation, to the need for better, more innovative infrastructure. There's a lot to do and we need people with ideas - that's where you come in.
Join us and you'll be part of a team that encourages constant learning and provides the projects and training that will help develop your expertise. You'll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You'll find everything you need to start building the career you want at one of the most successful companies in history. But it's up to you how you get there - you'll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.
We're looking for forward thinkers with the skills, intellectual curiosity, global mindset and collaborative spirit to help us make the world work better. People just like you! So what are you waiting for? Join us and be part of a company that never stops moving forward.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Agile team management background including project delivery (at least 2-3 years)
- Proven experience in Web solutions, eCommerce, Mobile with Retail experience if possible
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- ITIL training
- Bachelor's Degree
- English Fluent
New Collar Role