Manager, Client Service, Consumer Insights - 6145
Client Services and Sales - Utd.Arab.Emir. Sharjah, Sharjah
Purpose of the role:
Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Strong Client Focus
- Understand marketing enough to hold meaningful conversations with client’s marketing & business teams.
- Knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Displays maturity and creative problem solving skills in handling crises
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure achievement of business targets and early identification of issues / crisis.
- Able to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- 4 to 6 years’ experience and Proven success with primary research
- Post-Graduation from a premier institute
- Good analysis skills and insight generation
- Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques
- Basic business understanding (e.g. comfortable with terminology: revenue, profit, loss, margin)
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills or Google Slides and Google Sheets
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Sharjah,Sharjah
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time