· Good at interpreting and translating business problems into actionable analytical plans.
· Apply statistical tools/models to perform deep-dive data analytics, analyze and identify drivers of growth, losses and profitability of business, which support business making decision.
· Work closely across all product lines to understand key business goals and initiatives and to recommend and deliver analytical solutions to support and/or deliver these initiatives
· Provide timely and accurate management MIS and data analytics to business/functional heads for better understanding of portfolio, with the aim to provide management insights on business opportunities to tap on and risks to mitigate.
· Effectively engage in campaign management processes such as campaign pre-analysis, marketing leads generation and campaign effectiveness tracking.
· Master degrees in major of Finance / Statistics /Econometrics/ Mathematics /Computer Sciences
· At least 5 years working experience in Financial data and analytics area
· Strong logical, analytical, numerical abilities and problem solving skills.
· Good command of SAS and SQL, other statistical and data management software knowledge a plus
· Good team player, self-motivated and proactive at work, demonstrated ability to follow through to execution
· Strong Project Management Skills, ability to lead cross functional teams towards a common vision.
· Experience in working with large volumes of data and database building is a plus
APAC-VNM-Ho Chi Minh City Decision Management Full-time Bachelor's Degree Day Job Regular Yes, 10 % of the Time 115 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC