DescriptionExperian Data Quality is a global leader in providing data quality software and services. We help our clients to proactively manage the quality of their data through world-class validation, matching, enrichment and profiling capabilities. With flexible SaaS and on-premise deployment models, Experian Data Quality software allows organizations around the world to connect with their customers by delivering intelligent interactions, every time.
We are looking for a driven, insightful and hunting minded individual to join our Market Expansion team that will focus solely on acquiring new logos for Experian Data Quality. This individual is responsible for driving sales by interacting primarily with Director, Vice President & C-level contacts, within the Finance and Retail vertical as well as General Markets. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, creatively solve problems, think on his/her feet & be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders.
• Proactively and regularly initiating prospect-facing sales efforts to effectively understand potential needs, consult with prospects to construct solutions to meet those needs and close business
• Deliver quantifiable financial results through sales of Experian Data Quality products and services
• Maintain high activity levels and achieve aggressive Key Performance Indicators in an effort to generate new business pipeline
• Partner with all appropriate Experian Data Quality departments such as Channel, marketing, professional services, product and legal throughout the sales cycle
• Partner with other Experian business units to uncover new business opportunities
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsRequirements:
• 3+ year’s as top performer in B2B sales, and/or business development background
• Demonstrated experience and comfort in developing and managing senior level client relationships
• Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A valid driver's license
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• 25% travel required
Our benefits include competitively priced medical and dental plans, a well-rounded employer-matched 401k plan, free/discounted benefits and services, such as tax-free commuter passes and free credit monitoring, and a well-balanced work-life balance that includes generous sick and vacation time. Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing an accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner.
The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
If you believe that you align with these core values and wish to learn more about our team, please visit http://www.edq.com.