DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
Celebrating its fifth anniversary in May 2017, DraftKings was founded in 2012 and has logged more than 7 million users, who collectively have submitted more than 680 million contest entries. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to help shape the DraftKings experience across all platforms.
- Work within the Product Design team to shape DraftKings’ core product, and extend that design across Web, mobile web, iOS, and Android products.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other internal teams to collectively build and improve the DraftKings.
- Conduct user research to understand effective solutions and better inform design decisions.
- Create wireframes and prototypes that illustrate a coherent and well thought-out design solutions.
- Bring the voice of other users into the design process.
- Provide detailed specifications of design solutions to be consumed by development teams.
- Participate in the reviewing development work to make sure all user experience specifications and designs are implemented properly
- 4+ years’ working experience as a UX Designer, preferably with a focus designing for B2C sites and applications.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Communications Design, or equivalent experience
- The ability to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Demonstrate strong design thinking.
- Portfolio illustrating engaging and inspiring design work
- Strong visual design sense, with a clear command of interaction design, and usability.
- Expert control over Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with responsive design methods and development of design iterations
Keys to Success
- Demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Develop successful relationships within the team and with other departments
- Embrace change
- Demonstrate business savvy