Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) team members are seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of the healthcare value chain, as well as breadth of experience across multiple disciplines. They partner with hospital management teams and payers to drive complex transformational change, implement innovative growth strategies, streamline patient-focused care pathways and optimize operations.
Over the past 4 years, IHS has successfully built and commercialized managed care offerings for Cath Labs and Operating rooms. Currently, there are more than 80 active accounts with close to $ 2 billion of total contract revenue. Consulting services, particularly Operational Excellence has been a crucial value proposition to our clients.
Aspiration is to strengthen and grow the consulting business by bringing in world class consulting talent and practices and expanding the set of offerings. Consulting offerings will be the “lead-in” or “door opener” for managed services offerings.
SCOPE OF THE JOB
Reporting directly to the Senior Director, IHS, MEACAT and dotted line to Head of Consulting, IHS EMEA. He/she will be responsible to establish a high performing and cutting-edge commercial consulting business within Lebanon.
Main Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Offering/knowledge building : Build world-class offerings in area of Commercial consulting
- Create a knowledge database with frameworks, tools , approaches, implementation guides and case studies
- Work with Head of Consulting to establish a culture of “knowledge/expertise based” consulting and effective “knowledge sharing” within the team
- Identify potential external partners and advisory board members, that provide expert inputs for client engagement
- Project delivery : Overall responsible for delivery of commercial consulting engagements led by central team
- Ensure high quality deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Ensure on-time and on-budget completion of projects
- Reputation building : Create awareness and build an external reputation/image of Medtronic as a trusted partner to deliver consulting services for healthcare providers
- Publish thought provoking white papers and speak at relevant conferences
- Set up a database of potential clients/stakeholders and start engaging them via sharing publications, workshops and events
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Healthcare, with MBA is preferred
- Excellent English language, strong preference to Arabic language, and other language skills are a plus
- Lean Six Sigma Certification, PMP Certification is an advantage to the role.
- Ex-consultant from top tier consulting firm at Project Manager level (~3-4 years’ experience post MBA) with experience and passion for Commercial consulting for healthcare providers
- Experience in healthcare market and strong experience of Consulting / project management in the MEA region.
- Strong problem solver, with knowledge of healthcare provide business
- Distinctive team and client leadership skills
- Confidence to build trust based relationships with CEO’s
Willingness to travel (40-70%)Job Category
Lean Sigma/Business Process