Quality and efficiency are key-drivers for successful results. They can be achieved by steadily improving existing processes and tools. Are you familiar with ambitious target setting and handling of corresponding risks? Are you looking for an extraordinary new job that offers you particular challenges with high responsibility? Do you want to be part of a company with ambitious and open minded colleagues? Then this role might be a good match for you. Infineon Portugal is looking for a Junior Business Analyst for Sales, Marketing & Distribution.
Junior Business Analyst for Sales, Marketing & Distribution you will support on Quoting data preparation, verification and analysis within an international team as the Quote Center is the first point of contact for all pricing or quoting topics for our Partners in Europe.
In your new role you will:
- Support on data preparation for EMS (Electronic Manufacturer Services) and S&D (Ship & Debit) VPA (Volume Purchase Agreement) contract negotiations.
- Assist the maintenance and verification of Quoting Reports on Distribution BI Portal.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and update of IQ App reports.
- Ensure the upload of S&D VPA contracts in EMEA.
- Support preparation of reports, design of new Quoting reports and evaluation of new reporting tools.
- Provide analysis on existing report data on request.
You can recognize opportunities and have a good sense for profitable business ideas pushing them to their full implementation and application. Moreover you demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks with colleagues, customers and suppliers. Your analytical skills and presentations style enables others quickly to understand the main message for fast decision making.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a quantitative filed preferable in an international environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and deep knowledge in MS Excel.
- Background working with reports.
- Ability to work independently and to structure own work.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and German would be an advantage.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Talent Attraction Manager
TECMAIA - Parque de Ciencia e Tecnologia da Maia, Rua Eng. Frederico Ulrich 2650
4470-605 Moreira da Maia
Finance and Treasury are responsible for Infineon's assets, for example, in the form of liquidity management and equity management. Investor Relations is responsible for the relationship with major and minor investors.
Whether it comes to childcare or a long-awaited break – we want you to be able to balance your personal obligations and desires with your work. At Infineon, you decide together with us how, when, and where you work. Offers such as flextime, sabbaticals, and childcare make it possible.
We offer four equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, the Project Management Career and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
Feel free to subscribe to our job alert.