Lead Engineer to support all design functions and to support customer migrations. Technical leader of deployment phase for various projects on customer network.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Participates on design and deploys network solutions, performs network changes of medium and high complexity. Configures various types of devices, supports LAN / WAN / WLAN infrastructure and interacts with internal and external partners to complete tasks required to deliver project in line with standards and customer contract. Acts as SME for various technologies and owns related processes.
Works with other internal teams to deliver AT&T services to customer.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent English Language skills
- Proficiency with software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Strong data entry and PC skills
- Extended knowledge in WAN and LAN OR Application Performance Management administration , juniper experience is an advantage
- Cisco Routers and switches – CCNP or CCNP SP (CCIP) level (or higher) is desired
- Customer focused, presentation skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in the area of networking and Cisco equipment configuration
- Unix – user level skills
- Minimum 2-5 years hands on experience with Cisco based networks.
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast pace changing environment
- Organized, detail oriented and flexible
- Innovative person, capable to adapt to a new requirements and drive the change
- Person capable to keep focus on result and take ownership of assigned project
- Problem solver
- Analytical thinking
Education and Qualifications:
CCNP knowledge (will be tested) is must
Working hours: EMEA with flexibility to work US hours if needed