What you’ll be doing…
The Senior Manager, Field Marketing drives the overall field marketing
strategy and is the primary marketing leader partnering with the Central
regional sales teams to optimize pursuits, pipeline coverage, acceleration and
alignment across territories. The Senior Manager, Field Marketing is
responsible for managing a team that owns a variety of field marketing
functions in order to increase Tableau’s awareness in the Business
Intelligence market with visibility in local markets and industries.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Leadership and management of the Field Marketing team within region including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
- Manage and support territory planning and sales alignment within region.
- Drive collaboration with district sales leadership along with account management teams.
- Drive the regional marketing strategy for optimizing target accounts within territories based on market data.
- Drive regional field marketing meetings with sales leaders and support field marketing coverage in other sales meetings.
- Measure and analyze field marketing performance against target plan. o Analyze sales and marketing performance data, build dashboards, and track key metrics
- Manage and balance regional field marketing budget and spend.
- Build out and manage team aligned for optimal coverage across territories.
Who you are…
- Performer. 5-10+ years of experience in field marketing, and 3-5 years in a manager role.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Customer service oriented in engaging and supporting the sales team.
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, CRM, Salesforce.com preferred
- Experienced. Bachelor's Degree with marketing or equivalent related degree preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.