The NAND memory has driven the digital storage revolution, dramatically transforming the way we live and work.
As a validation engineer, you will you will be responsible for providing the technical direction and guidelines to validate Solid State Drives (SSD) for client computing systems.
In that position, you will have a key role in creating and enhancing our ability to understand, verify and validate that our products are meeting or exceeding the customer expectations (functional, electrical and performance metrics as well as proving that the product is of high quality and will be reliable across its life span).
The validation team works closely with the Development teams (FW, HW) as well as the business units, coordinating validations and testing required to deliver robust products.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Deep understanding of our product specifications
• Master in all customer qualification procedures, testing tools, setups and
required system to run full qualification
• Directs activities in validation function to meet standards and schedules
• Identifies and analyzes problems and solutions
• Technical hands-on and failure analysis
• Plans and schedules daily tasks
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following behaviors:
• Strong technical understanding in complex systems
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence and work and
collaborate with different teams
Qualifications and skills:
• Bachelors in EE/CE/CS
• 2+ years of hands-on experience (technical)
• Advanced understanding of computer system architecture fundamentals
• HW experience including measurement equipment (scope, DMM etc.)
• Expertise in SATA, SAS, or PCIE protocol and debug, including
knowledge of relevant debug tools (protocol analyzers, scopes, logic
analyzers) – advantage
• Experience with C and Python languages - advantage
• Good verbal communication skills
• Fluent English (written & verbal)