With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
We are looking for a proactive and qualified candidate to join our Treasury team. Our team serves as a central treasury for Danone's business in the CIS region. This is a front-office role which assumes cooperation with banking institutions and has a focus on financing and FX deals. The ideal candidate should be be able to build strong long-lasting relationships with external and internal stakeholders and possess an analytical mind-set to deliver tailored financing solutions.
• Financing - origination and execution of various funding deals (short-term funding, leasing, supply chain financing, documentary, etc.) in accordance with business needs of the company;
• Optimization of funding strategy - closely monitoring current debt portfolio and current money market situation. Also close cooperation with divisions responsible for cash management and CF forecasting;
• FX risk management - close liaising with controlling team to analyze company's FX exposure. Execution of FX derivatives hedging deals with banks.
• Financing/FX limits maintenance - close cooperation with banks and Central group Treasury to ensure availability of sufficient credit limits
Required hard skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree in Finance or Economics. Preferred universities: Higher School of Economics, New Economic School, MSU, MGIMO. Education from international (joint program also counts) university is an advantage.
• From 1 to 3 years' experience within international bank, top consulting firm or large FMCG company (or mix of these positions)
• Preferred areas of experience - treasury operations/ corporate banking/ credit analysis/ market risk management
• Solid knowledge of financing facilities (documentation, pricing, execution)
• Basic knowledge of FX risk management theory and instruments
• Fluent English (both oral and written) is a must
• Strong excel skills
• Participation in relevant educational programs (CTP, CMA, CFA, FRM, ACCA) is an advantage
Required soft skills:
• Strong interpersonal qualities - we're looking for professionals who are enthusiastic, open and flexible with a huge desire to learn and develop expertise in the treasury management field
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details are required
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Consulting, Supply Chain Manager, Risk Management, Technology, Finance, Operations