Lead Engineer - Iraq
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
- Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
- Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
- Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
Created with SnapActs as technical interface with customersDeals with 3rd party suppliersLeads a team of engineers sales support for proposals and estimation team
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Create specific action plans
- Enhance customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Some experience in engineering
- Experience in assembly fabrication
- program management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
- Some Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: HRD15727
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Street 1, Al-Ameerat Street House No. 57, district 609, Mansour, Baghdad, 01 10011 IRQ
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.