Cloud Technology seeks Cloud Technologists
Come represent Oracle EMEA Applications as a Cloud Technologist. The Cloud Technologist is a member of the EMEA Cloud Technology Team within Oracle SaaS Applications business; covering all SaaS applications from CX, HCM, ERP, EPM to Social.
Cloud Technology is a specialist team supporting sales within EMEA applications business. The team specializes in; how we run the Public Cloud, Cloud Strategy, Cloud Security, how Oracle meets Privacy and Regulator obligations. These topics are at the forefront of customers / prospects agenda and are key areas of differentiation for Oracle. The Cloud Technology Team answers this by helping Oracle intelligently engage in these conversations, driving SaaS win rates and revenue by delivering messages about Oracles enterprise advantage, through to turning sales obstacles into sales differentiators. The overall mission of the Cloud Technology Team is to secure SaaS adoption and revenue growth through evangelism, community engagement and supporting sales. These topics are of particular interest in EMEA, as data security / cloud technology and data residency are high on the agenda of our customers and prospects adopting the Cloud.
Your role is as Cloud Technologist is to be able to create security and Cloud technology mindshare / thought leadership in a sales cycle and eye of the prospect. In addition maintain close relationships with the Sales teams and Cloud Operations, ensuring you are their first point of contact for these topics. Though clear and upfront engagements with prospects you will continually add value, supporting your sales and pre-sales colleagues.
Cloud Technologists must be able to talk about cloud technology intelligently and enthusiastically to various stakeholders including security and architecture teams, business sponsors through to CxO Level, both within the customer’s IT, business departments and within Oracle. Passion, curiosity, technical depth, excellent objection handling and exceptional communication and presentation skills are required.
• Able to engage and build relationships with sales leaders, sales developers, sales and pre-sales teams within region.
• Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/ workshops with technically oriented content at various events/meeting to both small and large audiences.
• Provide internal and external advocacy on Cloud Technology and SaaS@Customer.
• Participate in the online and offline community
• Convey a compelling and convincing case for Oracle Cloud technologies vs. the competition.
• Ability to deliver complex technical security and Cloud operations workshops.
• Maintain deep knowledge around Oracle Cloud Technology, Cloud Strategy and Cloud Roadmap.
• Maintain a basic legal understanding of EMEA legislation which concerns customers and prospects , moving to the Cloud.
• Able to maintain detailed sales reports and capable of delivering against a range of detailed KPI’s.
Experience and Skills
• Educated to degree level.
• Must be currently in a pre-sales position for a medium to large technology organization.
• At least 10 years experience in applications and 5 years in Cloud or SaaS.
• Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application or Platform- as-a-Service (PaaS) is desirable.
• A technical SaaS or Cloud background is required.
• Experience in a technical sales consulting.
• Security experience is required ideally certified to a recognized industry standard.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Proactive self-starter.
• The credibility and experience to engage successfully with major customer executives, customer’s IT and business organizations.
• Someone who enjoys the challenge of “the unexpected”.
• Someone who can rapidly sort out “fact from fiction” in any situation.
• The ability to influence, facilitate and juggle a number of competing opportunities at any one time.
• Language Fluency in Turkish and English required
• Deep domain and application knowledge of either CRM, HCM, ERP, EPM or Social is an advantage.
• Located in Istanbul, Turkey.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Regular Employee Hire