MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Medtronic’s Cardiac and Vascular Group (CVG) brings all Medtronic cardiac and vascular businesses together into one cross-functional, collaborative operating unit. CVG provides innovative and comprehensive solutions that extend beyond the industry’s broadest portfolio of technologies to programs and services that drive economic value across the care continuum.
The purpose of the position is the development of long-term relationships with customers. Own, lead and contribute to the account blue sheet and strategic selling process. Liaise with Key Account Manager (KAM) and Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for account development.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide required training to customers on CVG products and services.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Sales and clinical experience in a hospital environment preferably within cardiovascular area
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Capacity to manage an account by understanding and leveraging the political dynamic, unofficial and official power in place, identifying source of motivation, different type of buyers
· Capacity to introduce in a very comprehensive way new concepts and approaches of the CVG value proposition related to support, training, service and partnership
· MBA an asset
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Travel required for training, customer events, symposia, field activities and case coverage
· On-call and travelling after hours may be required for case coverage and/or field related activities
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Medtronic of Canada strives through our vision to build a culture of inclusiveness through our commitment to employment equity and diversity. Discrimination is prohibited on any grounds protected under the Canadian Human Rights Act. Employment applications are encouraged from all members of our community. Upon request, candidates with disabilities will be accommodated during the recruitment process.