The Information Security Analyst position
is a hands-on technical position with a range of responsibilities in the
analysis, selection and implementation of security solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducting in-depth technical reviews of IT systems in order
to identify the appropriate mitigation strategies required to bring these
systems into compliance with established policy and industry guidelines.
- Awareness of business models, workflows, and organizations
as they relate to the design, implementation and support of information security.
- Perform other technical tasks and responsibilities as
Certifications or Relevant
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) a plus.
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Cisco & Fortinet Security Professional
Required Knowledge and/or
- DevOps and Automation mindset
- Scripting experience preferred (Bash, Python)
- Technical security safeguards
- Operational security measures
- Cryptographic principles, protocols, and management
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention system implementation
- Vulnerability management solutions and remediation
- NextGen Firewall design & implementation
- Automate security patch management on Linux and other
- Working level knowledge of Network and Server and database
systems security management.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience preferred
- Monitor and interpret system, application and security logs
for event correlations. Review and recommend remediation action as appropriate.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to
effectively communicate findings both written and orally using layman and
- Ability to travel.
- Knowledge ITIL framework for IT support and services is
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to
effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Ability to
read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical
in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
works primarily in an office environment, with in a well ventilated area, and
is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Travel and
field work including international travel, therefore employee must possess or
can acquire a valid Passport.