Houzz is the #1 home design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40M homeowners, who are using the site and app to find inspiration and connect with over 1.5M home design professionals. Our team of Account Executives is helping those home design professionals to advertise on our platform with Houzz Pro+ local marketing solutions. These exceptional people are already on target to reach our ambitious goals in Europe but we need you to get there faster.
What’s it like to be a part of the sales team?
- You are responsible for signing up new members to a subscription based advertising program (Houzz Pro+) by managing your pipeline of leads, qualifying potential members and demonstrating the value of the Houzz Pro+ program to them, primarily over the phone.
- Each professional you’ve onboarded will be taken care of by our Account Management team.
- Your client base will largely consist of small and medium sized businesses (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc), based in Spain.
- Working with a close knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with pre-qualified leads to help you smash your targets, and will be given a top-notch sales training upon arrival, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practises.
What do you need to be successful?
- A passion for sales - you love driving new business and get a buzz from building new relationships to hit your targets!
- Previous B2B, new business and/or inside sales experience
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish - not only will you convince your grandpa to buy a smartphone but you’ll also teach him how to get the best out of it!
- Phenomenal interpersonal and resilience skills - you enjoy talking with people in-person and feel comfortable selling over the phone as you have experience in cold-calling.
- Previous exposure to or willingness to enter the tech startup scene
- A familiarity with CRM tools (such as Salesforce)
Who are you?
- A life-long learner - you enjoy being coached and constantly seek ways to improve and develop yourself
- A super fun and outgoing person - you are full of energy and positivity
- Entrepreneurial, driven & hungry for success!
- In 2016, Houzz was named "Best App" at Google's inaugural Play Awards and voted 6th on CNBC’s Top Disrupter list in 2017- just sayin’! Now the bonus points;
Opportunity for growth
– join a fast growing technology organisation where we look from within to fill our leadership roles! You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow Houzz internationally.
Compensation for the Account Executive is a mixture of competitive base salary and the chance to earn high uncapped commissions
Our beautiful office
is located right in the middle of London - in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
A stocked kitchen to keep you fueled.
We are a close-knit family
who love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments so we’re basically constantly stuffing our faces with cake and ice cream when not exceeding targets.
Check us out at: www.houzz.es, sign up for an account, create an ideabook and tell us what your favourite photos and ideas are. And if you are the right fit, you might just get to make your house, our Houzz.
#Keywords: España, español, spanish-speaking, spanish, spain, comercial, Londres, sales, inside sales, digital marketing, business development, disruptive, tech start-up, multilingual, bilingual, startup, bizdev