Title: Corporate Security Sr. Specialist
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading global provider of omni-channel technology solutions that help businesses connect, interact, and transact with their customers. Our portfolio of self-service and assisted-service solutions are designed to allow businesses in the financial services, retail, hospitality, travel, and telecommunications and technology industries to deliver a rich, integrated, and personalized experience to consumers across physical and digital commerce channels. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Reporting to the Director of Global Security, this position provides direction, leadership, and planning to the Global Security Operations function for the assigned region(s) including, but not limited to: Security Operations, Security Vendor Contract Compliance, Security Systems, Incident Investigations, Threat Mitigation, Site/Building Security Monitoring, and Access Control.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensures security officer services provide a safe and secure environment for employees, guests, and visitors, and that security systems are appropriate to satisfy business needs and are fully operational at all times.
• Acts as a security services contract representative and maintains relationships with supplier area managers to ensure contract compliance. Maintains high performance and contract compliance standards of all contract security officers with the on-site contract security supervisors.
• Reviews the incident, daily activity, tour watch (where employed) and maintenance reports for all locations and establishes standard security officer operating and documentation procedures. Ensures security manuals are kept up to date and all procedures are thoroughly and clearly documented.
• Oversees, coordinates, and implements security officer emergency and non-emergency response programs, drills, practical exercises, and inspections. Provides 24-hour administrative on-call coverage of all serious incidents and activities.
• Represent Global Security and actively participate on local Crisis Management team for Serbia locations.
• Serves as lead coordinator for identification and analysis of potential external threats to company assets, and develops protective strategies to mitigate those threats. Oversees and conducts collection efforts from various sources (written, verbal, electronic) designed to help the company avoid the disruptive effects of vandalism, assaults, terrorism, natural disasters, and infrastructure failure.
• Provides oversight for the Central Badging capability for assigned facilities. Maintains close relationships with local law enforcement, intelligence, and private sector counterparts, and participates in industry security working groups.
• Serves as security liaison for company employees, contractors, and other service providers as it pertains to security operations. Maintains expertise in security officer operating trends and technologies in order to effectively meet corporate security responsibilities.
• Assists with the preparation and management of security services, budget and review/approval of invoices.
• Ensures that company record keeping and documentation practices are enforced and followed. Interacts with various internal business units; HR, Facilities, finance etc. to insure an effective Global Security program is maintained for all assigned locations.
• BA/BS degree in Law Enforcement, Business Management/Administration, and/or Criminal Justice preferred, however someone possessing a mixture of training and experience may be considered.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the security or related field including experience supervising a complex operation.
• Possess strong knowledge of security officer techniques/practices with ability to implement.
• Knowledge of security control center operations, as well as manufacturing, data center and call center environments.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain professional networking with law enforcement, intelligence agencies/fusion centers, and peer companies.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, extract, and analyze a large volume of information, and to communicate accurate and timely recommendations on business and security related risks to the organization with solid focus on detail.
• Understanding of best practices used to deter workplace violence.
• The successful candidate should have international experience.
• Must be able to organize and manage projects from start to finish and handle stressful situations with minimal supervision in a professional manner.
• Possess strong quantitative modeling and good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently and handle multiple duties under pressure.
• Be able to adapt to changing and challenging environment.
• Demonstrated interpersonal conflict management and cooperative problem solving techniques.
• Ability to build relationships internal to the business environment and externally to support the business environment.
• Know how to utilize Windows Office Suite software to support projects.
• Applicant must be accomplished in conducting and writing risk, threat and vulnerability assessments.
• Successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal English language skills
• Fluency in Russian or Polish is strongly preferred
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR is an equal opportunity employer. It is NCR's policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.