Media SDK team is looking for a person who will contribute into delivering new cross OS products: Intel Media SDK and Media Server Studio in parallel with media stack enabling of Intel Gfx driver for existent and future platforms. You will work closely with architects and QA engineers through the whole development lifecycle since features planning till final productization.Your responsibilities may include some or all of the followings:-Develop, enable, and maintain most popular video codecs Mpeg2/AVC/VC-1/HEVC/VPx and video processing functionality-Work with various Intel teams, partners and customers to improve performance and quality of delivering components by validating and analyzing issues in software drivers, framework and applications, implementing software improvements.-Performance analysis and tuning for media driver and middleware on various Intel platforms running different operating systems e.g., Linux, Android and Windows-Drive process improvements such as automating manual processes and data reporting.
- Experience of C/C++
- Experience in modern technologies for HW video acceleration such as DirectX 9/11, MFTs, LibVA, OpenMAX
- Experience in video decoding and encoding for HEVC, VP9, MPEG-2, VC-1, AVC, MVC, and other new advanced codec techniques
- Knowledge in video processing techniques
- Experience in software development tools and methods on Windows or Linux
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skillsInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.