Acting as a field-based sales resource for Diebold Nixdorf, Client Account Executives will ignite impactful change in a services-led, software enabled company. You must be an expert in customer applications used within the banking industry, closing high-complexity sales with experience selling applications such as Consumer Transaction Automation (like ATM's), bank equipment and Managed Services. Client Account Executives are expected to achieve multi-million dollar quotas throughout your region.
Some essential functions of this position include:
• Manage and enhance long-term, profitable business relationships, within existing accounts, to maximize client retention, increase customer loyalty and grow revenue
• Responsible for total revenue of assigned accounts, including products and services, as well as new sales and renewal of services
• Accountable for profitability of assigned P&L
• Maximize opportunities by conducting needs assessments, developing customized solution designs through consultative selling and executing on a strategic account plans.
• Comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, banking procedures, and the utilization of technology within the financial services environment
• Support Directors in opportunity identification of assigned applications
• Lead the development of sales strategies for complex engagements to include strategy, pricing, negotiations, and building relationships with the customers
• Ensure successful post-sale implementation and follow-up with internal teams that manage installation, software deployment and service delivery.
• Engage with Solution Consultants, as needed, to manage and close opportunities that require additional subject matter expertise
• Work in collaboration with subject matter experts in other organizational channels to drive all aspects of Diebold Nixdorf’s portfolio to achieve the assigned growth strategy within the account(s)
• Own and maintain overall pipeline management and forecast requirements
• Inform Directors and Client Representatives on latest developments regarding assigned offerings
• Generate leads, execute new client sales, and secure renewals and expansions to assigned book of business
• Proactively generate revenue though new business development and account management
• Meet order, revenue, and profitability growth goals in accordance with order management requirements
United States-LA-New Orleans