To be a good match for this role you should have an agile mindset and enjoy working under constantly changing conditions. In addition you should possess a strong drive to achieve result, be a good team member and be able to work efficiently both independently and in cooperation with others. You have the motivation and capacity to learn the financial domain model and in particular the settlement and corporate action areas.
You will be responsible for web facing multi-level solution development and support. Back end communication is based on XML and the FIX protocol written in C#. Middleware services are web based services written C# and dependent on MS SQL Server for public data. Some private data comes from downstream XML based web services. Front end UI is created using the Flex (Flash) Builder from Adobe/Apache.
- Experience with C# and .NET.
- Experience with MS SQL, stored procedures and complex queries.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- Nice to have at least some knowledge of Flex, Flash and/or ActionScript.
- Experience with Java programming language would be beneficial as well.
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English.
- Experience from working with financial systems, especially with FIX protocol would be beneficial.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.