For our Digital Factory division we are looking for a Factory Automation Sales Specialist (Bursa) working with OEMs,Endusers, Solution Partners and System Integrators in the field of automation engineering.
What are my responsibilities?
- Increase Factory Automation market exploitation for assigned Factory Automation product portfolio.
- Marketing and Pre-sales support for assigned portfolio for all relevant sales channels and Top potential customers in Factory Automation Market, focus on End Customers and related OEM´s and Integrators (SoP´s) in all Sales Regions.
- Knowledge of market segments, with focus on advanced controller, potentials, pricing, competitors and applications.
- Direct access to all customers in this segment, he is specialized on dedicated products and applications for such products.
- Conduct marketing activities at customer premises.
- Establish excellent long term customer relations both in technical and procurement management.
- Understand and analyze the customer needs, increase the market share and customer satisfaction.
- Supply creative feedbacks to increase quality of the sales and marketing operations and processes.
- Conception, development, organization, coordination of technical workshops for Factory Automation products.
- Compliant with regulations and company policies.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical / Electronic, Control or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing field, preferably in product and system sales and solution business.
- Very good knowledge in SIMATIC automation systems.
- Good knowledge in PLC, HMI, Industrial Communication, Motion Control, Drives and Safety Technologies.
- Technical understanding of Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies.
- Very good knowledge in Sales of Products, Systems and Services.
- Good presentation and moderation skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Intercultural experience preferable.
- Initiative – creativity – analytical skills – ability to make decisions – assertiveness - ability to work in a team – motivation and enthusiasm.
- Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
- No restriction for travelling abroad.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Click here to apply (Please type the Job ID in the related field and Search. You may also access to all job openings via this URL)
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Requisition ID: 286373
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only