What You'll Do
The Partner Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our Partner’s and will be responsible for owning and nurturing the relationships, building and executing the Go To Market & Service Creation strategies. Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and happiness. You will help to maximize the channel and managed service revenues via Vodafone as a Channel Partner. This involves the following:
• Account managing existing managed service and cloud franchises.
• Introduction of new technologies to relevant areas with a view to Vodafone adding the technology to portfolio for the purposes of including the technology into a Vodafone managed service.
• Liaison with relevant Business Units to keep Vodafone up to date with product information and roadmaps.
• Educating Cisco High Touch on the benefits of working with Vodafone as a channel partner.
• Working with High Touch and Vodafone on individual customer deals.
• Guiding Vodafone account teams on the optimum way to engage with Cisco
• Detailing commercial structures around Cisco programmes – CMSP, annuity, VIP, TMP, Hunting, Teaming etc
• Initiating new GTM initiatives E.g specific vertical drives, technology refresh etc
• Ensuring that Vodafone has the necessary accreditations to sell or provide managed services on the relevant Cisco technologies
• Maintaining relationships with Vodafone executives to increase Cisco’s relevance to the Vodafone account
• Reporting on day-to-day and strategic activities to provide visibility to the rest of the team.
• Working with the relevant System Engineers and consultants to provide adequate technical coverage for problem solving and new quotations.
• Maintain awareness of competitive threats and how to counter them. Understand competitors’ technologies, along with their strengths and weaknesses.
• Organise and contribute to QBRs & regular meetings
Who You'll Work With
Working for the Cisco GSP organization on a large Global Service Provider (GSP) Partner. You will be part of the Channel Team being responsible for the Service Creation and GTM strategies and execution globally across all Cisco architectures including: Collaboration, DC, Cloud, Security, and Enterprise Network Solutions.
Who You Are
• You bring at least 5+ years of sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
• Minimum BSc. Degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
• Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• You will have experience in driving cross functional teams in Product Management, Service Creation, or equivalent project based roles
• Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer
• You will need to have a deep understanding in developing trusted partner relationships from working level to Executive level.
• Ability to match market requirements and partner strategy with state of the art technology solutions.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our partners and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Pre-sales, Sales, Services and others.
At Cisco, each person brings their excellent talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco