Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal currently seeks a talented and entrepreneurial Large Enterprise Sales Manager France to join the French PayPal team based in Paris. This represents an exciting opportunity to join, learn and grow in our enthusiastic team. As Sales Manager France, you will contribute to the growth of PayPal’s acceptance at ecommerce merchants in France, in traditional sectors like Retail & Electronics, Travel, but also in new verticals like Groceries, Transportation/eGovernment, Services, or Home & Office Supplies.
We are looking for someone with a consultative sales approach and a solid sales track record with Enterprise-level clients, a dedicated and motivated individual who can help to drive revenue growth whilst also creating long-term client relationships. The successful candidate will be responsible for navigating all aspects of the strategic B2B sales process and will help to deliver a value based sales proposition to board-level decision-makers while providing a strategic vision on consumer engagement and acquisition.
- Promote PayPal’s services to a defined list of targets in different sectors and demonstrate an ability to self-prospect by leveraging existing commercial relationships.
- Build positive and senior relationships across multiple functions and divisions with all PayPal customers in different sectors such as Retail/Fashion/Electronics or Travel, or Groceries, Transportation/eGovernment, Services, or Home & Office Supplies.
- Manage client relationships from lead to “live to site” and onwards in conjunction with an Account Manager and Relationship Manager.
- Build strong working relationships with PayPal team (Finance, Pricing, Compliance, Legal, Marketing, Product and Integration) to enable an efficient interaction between PayPal and the merchant and its end users.
- Show wide professional knowledge of the payments industry and its sector to the merchant through a consultative selling approach.
- Develop a strong sales strategy to grow PayPal’s acceptance at defined targets across France in the selected sector(s).
- Drive PayPal’s business in new commerce formats (app-based commerce, click & collect, self-service kiosk etc.).
- Partner with merchants to deliver best-in-class online and mobile payments/check-out experience to drive incremental sales with PayPal.
- Closely work with Product, Marketing and Risk teams to enhance PayPal’s value proposition and design tailored solutions.
- Ability to effectively manage a pipeline and be an organized administrator working within a defined sales process.
- Provide continued momentum and focus throughout short, medium and long sales cycles.
- Develop rapport through telephone and face-to-face meetings to move discussions forward by demonstrating company’s value.
- Good team player with collaborative approach and ability to forge constructive relationships quickly whilst being able to work alone and deal with ambiguity.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.