The candidate shall have experience in coordinating the Quality Assurance support required for the Projects, including:
- Review the Project Quality Plans for individual Service Orders.
- Arrange and performing Client Satisfaction Surveys.
- Conduct the quality review of the Project.
- Monitor performance of Design/Safety
- Technical Audits review for compliance with agreed schedules and procedures.
- Assisting the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure the Project Team is familiarized with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan
- Issue Performance Improvement Notice (PIN) and corrective action reports.
- Modifying Project Quality System as necessary
- Review operational performance against the requirements of the Quality Management System and facilitates changes and/or corrective actions as necessary.
- Support all levels of the project in the implementation of the Quality Management System and/or Project Quality Plan.
- Provides leadership to initiate and maintain a behavioral based quality performance culture.
- Assist in continuous Lessons Learned input to the business and/or project team at a senior level.
- Create or assists in creating QA/QC programs for projects.
- Writes audit plans and leads project wide quality audits.
- Review and approve vendor and/or subcontractor’s quality plan for compliance with schedule, project specifications and local authority requirements.
- Ensure that QC testing follows the QC Program or Plan.
- Review and approve vendor and/or subcontractor test and Inspection plan assuring its conformance with the vendor and/or subcontractor’s Quality Plan, project and client specifications, and local authority requirements.
- Manage and supports Audits and evaluation of performance of Projects, Departments, vendors, and/or subcontractors, in line with procedural, performance and contract requirements to satisfy the Business and Project goals.
Have a university degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10+ years experience in oil and Gas projects.
Have a minimum of five years experience in managing Quality Systems.
Be certified as Lead Auditor of Quality Management System as per ISO 19011.
Have five years quality management system experience in auditing activities.
Have participated in at least 20 days of audits during the past three years.
Saudi Arabia-Saudi Arabia Countrywide-Al Khobar
Dec 19, 2017, 2:25:13 PM