Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and FinTech, and we are looking for a Partner Engagement Manager to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We've received numerous awards and recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, "36th fastest growing company in the US" on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Manage on-going relationships with existing and new partners of the Kabbage platform. Educate partners on new offerings that Kabbage is bringing to market, marketing initiatives, issue resolution, training, and other support activities.
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively interact with partners in a way that will keep them engaged, educated and informed.
- Not only ensure the partner is performing as expected based on the business plan, but also help them crush the plan.
- Develop metrics to assess the strength of the relationship. Monitor and assess performance of agreed upon KPIs.
- Craft standard reporting and account management practices for partner post-implementation.
- Develop an internal communication process for managing partner-specific needs. Actively advocate for the partner within Kabbage and of Kabbage within partner.
What we're looking for in you:
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand. Both IQ and EQ are important in this role.
- Communication: Must be personable. Must be comfortable in discussions with C-level executives. Must be amiable without conceding Kabbage’s position. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Analytical skills: Must be able to structure the logical approach to engage the partners in an impressive way that demonstrates to the partner that they made the right choice in choosing Kabbage.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Creativity: Able to think about traditional questions in a creative way to find new solutions given new data or circumstances.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Accountability: Ultimate success for partner's continued growth and engagement lies on this role
What you should have:
- 7-10 years of experience managing implementations, engagements, and/or account management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with SaaS practices.
- Experience with B2B2C relationship strategies.
- Experience managing client engagements, professional services SOWs, and associated organizations.
- 3+ years of experience in the lending or FinTech industry.
- Multi-country lending experience and/or implementations
- Our people! We are very proud of our people, our products, and our fun, friendly, and passionate culture.
- Equity—everyone's an owner!
- Full coverage of individual health benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen & catered lunches daily
- Casual work environment—just cover all of the requisite parts!
- Top of the line hardware
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.