Core responsibility: Execute Key Manufacturing Projects as per the Business need.
Key KPI: Planning and execution of projects within the stipulated time without any over runs
The AM - Project is responsible for supporting the Projects lead to deliver all key project activities. This includes interacting with other stake holders to finalize the project brief. Post signoff on the brief, he will support & lead (where so ever required) the activities of financial evaluation, raising Capital Expenditure Requests, interacting with external consultants as well as internal stake holders to finalize the actual execution plan. Leading the project execution to ensure that cost and time targets are met will also be a part of the job
- Finalizing the project brief of the identified projects
- Creating specification sheets for Buildings / Plant and Machinery / Electrical and utilities by understanding product / process / GMP / SHE needs
- Cost estimation basis the specifications
- Financial evaluation of the project basis the costs estimated and the benefits as per the project brief.
- Preparation of final project proposal and getting a signoff from all stake holders
- Identifying suitable consultants for carrying out detailed engineering of the project
- Evaluating various options submitted by the consultants and finalization of specifications.
- Final Specification signoff from other stake holders like SSG, Quality, SHE.
- Basis detailed engineering, identifying suitable suppliers and floating RFQ to them
- Normalization and technical evaluation of offers to enable commercial negotiation.
- Ensuring timely ordering to meet project deadlines
- Supervising site execution and ensuring timely completion.
- Ensure all site activities follow RB safety norms
- Supervising pre-commissioning checks to ensure conformance to specifications
- Supervising dry and wet commissioning of all plant and machinery
- Planning with the manufacturing team for final commissioning and hand over.
- Handing over of all as built documentation and project closure