- Responsible for execution technology transfer process of NPD/EPD projects as per relevant Global and Local SOPs.
- Responsible for Engineering/ Stretch study (if applicable) and process validation batches processing of technology transfer projects, execution of technology transfer activities.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of process technology.
- Responsible to ensure full GMP and GLP compliance in the Tech. Transfer documents.
- To perform process technology development to achieve strategic imperatives and improve cost effectiveness.
- To implement the Technology Transfer process and to ensure that robust reproducible and efficient manufacturing processes are transferred into Production from R&D, contract manufacturers or other Reckitt Benckiser sites
- To ensure smooth Technology Transfer of NPD/EPD projects as assign.
- Risk and capability assessment at the start and after each stage completion.
- Assessment for RM requirements and provide Purchase requisitions request for project execution.
- To review & approve execution documents like protocol, reports, batch manufacturing records etc. of technology transfer activity.
- Ensure major projects are rapidly carried through to completion within time and that the promised savings are fully delivered and recognisable.
- Assist in organising Idea Generation Session and delivering of Cost Savings – Squeeze projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered in compliance with Healthcare quality System.
Cross Functional Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the company’s strategic imperatives as they relate to the Technical Department are implemented
- To support the Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facilities providing technical support as required, working with the Regional Supply Heads to support global manufacturing and engineering strategies
- Management of NPD/EPD/Cost Saving projects by working closely with the cross functional teams with Quality, Operation, Engineering, Regulatory, HME, Procurement, Planning & Logistics and Finance.