Alere is now
Alere Toxicology Services is now ABBOTT and is the global leader
in the global toxicology testing market. Located in Gretna, LA, Alere Toxicology
performs forensic quality laboratory analysis for drugs and alcohol to prevent
substance abuse. In addition to our analysis being accurate, rapid, and legally
defensible, we are committed to providing superior customer support and
customized solutions for all substance abuse testing needs.
We are currently looking
to fill the full time Freezer Coordinator position. Qualified candidate will be
working Tuesday through Saturday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
This person will be
responsible for the following:
- Sorting Mail
- Picking up samples from post office
- Remove and destroy freezer boxes
- Assist in Sample Handling department
- Receive and unload deliveries
- Putting away and delivering supplies
- Destruction of sample and boxes.
- Must be able to work in a -20 degrees freezer
- Be able to lift 50 lb boxes up and down stairs
- Have to be able to work outside all weather conditions
Toxicology is an equal employment/affirmative action employer with a commitment
to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are
encouraged to apply. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment
process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com to let
us know the nature of your request. Alternatively call: Human Resources at
(800-977-9130 extension 68193).
Manufacturing / Production