In this role you will participate in the development of new generation and supporting of existed installation and packaging solutions for Intel SW products. We expect a basic understanding of system environments where installation and integration tools are being developed.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enhancing, designing, developing and testing installs for Intel SW products
- Working independently with the minimum direction in providing high quality deliverables
- Continuously exploring an automation to increase a productivity
- Investigating new install technologies
- 1+ years of relevant experience with software development
- C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in Linux/Mac/Windows platforms advanced level in one of platforms at least
- Experience with scripting languages Perl, Python, shell, etc.Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.