Infrastructure Services Sales Representative (Vietnam)
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace—by creating professions that didn’t exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and we’re looking for talented professionals to navigate
this new world with us. IBM is just the place to advance your career and further develop your expertise, whether you’re a consultant, a sales professional, researcher or developer. As an IBMer, you’ll collaborate with extraordinary, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality. You’ll be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better. And you’ll help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment.
What will you make with IBM? http://ibm.biz/jobsASEAN
Serves as the IS (Infrastructure Services) brand focal point
• Drives IS opportunities (for all IS Services) in assigned territory
• Develops and maintains strong client relationships with executives and key influencers, in the IT and line of business organizations, based on a history of performance and credibility, earning a reputation as one of the client’s trusted business advisors
• Demonstrates a high level of business acumen and applies an understanding of the client’s business, organization, strategy, financial position, and business issues
• Maintains an understanding of the client’s industry, including industry trends, industry performance indicators and key client competitors in their industry
• Understands and applies IBM’s strategies and offerings for all IS Service Lines and IBM industry solutions to address the client’s business needs
• Identifies solution opportunities by aligning IBM’s industry and IS strategies with the client’s most important business needs
• Responsible for overall client satisfaction for services
Collaborate with client, business partner to bring IBM infrastructure services to client, including:
1.) Systems, 2.)Resiliency , 3.)Mobility, 4.) Networking, 5.) Cloud, and 6.) Security Services.
For more information, please refer to IBM website:
• Minimum University degree Level
• Strong objection handling skills
• Ability to articulate the value of IBM Services Solutions
• Strong ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, discipline, attention to detail, high energy and a can do attitude, balance multiple tasks
• Highly motivated, competitive, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
• High degree of confidence to interact with C level executives
• At least 5 years sales experience, preferably technology or services sales
• At least 5 years experience in developing customer relationships
• English: Fluent
• Professional knowledge related to incumbent's position, team, and department. Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
• Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
We demand high standards from our consultants and in return we provide a dynamic, innovative and exciting place to work, and some of the best career development in the industry. Come and join us!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Brand Client Representative
State / Province
HA NOI, THU DO
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
See the Job Description
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role