Junior Analytics Consultant - 3870
Analytics - Poland Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
The Nielsen Company is a leading global information and measurement company that provides clients with a comprehensive
understanding of consumers and consumer behavior.
Nielsen Revenue Management, part of our Buy segment, uses advanced data analytics to provide our clients
with business consulting on optimal pricing, promotions, media and assortment strategies.
To support our growth we are looking for candidates who would like to start their adventure in data-based consulting in international environment.
A day in the life of a Consultant:
• Work as a part of an international project team that helps FMCG clients optimize their marketing mix, pricing and promotion activities.
• Use Nielsen tools and methodologies to build answers to business questions from the market data
• Convert analysis results into a business-focused and actionable client report
• Deliver insights and recommendations to the client in a presentation
• Coordinate project execution between teams of experts
• Interested in market research and business, data-based consulting
• Eager to work with numbers and have quantitative analysis skills / background.
• Focused on helping the client win in the market
• Excited to present results of the analysis prepared
• Able to effectively communicate in a cross-country environment
• Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent in English (another European Language would be an asset)
As a Nielsen employee you will:
• Learn how advanced analytics is applied in real business cases
• Understand FMCG environment in Europe
• Be provided with professional training
• Be encouraged to pursue growth opportunities in client consulting and market research
• Work in an international and friendly team
• Receive a competitive salary package and superior working conditions
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship
Seconday Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time