DuPont Pioneer is seeking a Temporary Production Technicians to join our team to perform tasks associated with general plant operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of various types of plant equipment such as sizing, gravity operation, spiral separators, seed treatment applicators, packaging equipment
- Shipping/receiving, interplant movement, rework, warehousing, and inventory management of bagged and bulk seed, including the safe operation of forklift
- Compliance with Standard Work Procedures and Quality Plan requirements
- Could involve process orders, tag printing, grading, data entry and documentation of government records
- Overtime hours including weekend and shift work required during seasonal peaks
Education and Experience
- High School diploma required.
- Post-secondary education relating to agriculture or equivalent experience is a benefit.
- Ideally, a candidate would have a background or previous experience in one or more of the following settings: light industrial, manufacturing, field production/farming, seed cleaning & handling or warehousing.
- Knowledge of production agriculture and production plant operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, reliability, work accuracy, and timeliness are essential.
- Competent computer skills required
- Must be mechanically inclined, organized, self-motivated, flexible, and able to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to climb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods.
- Position involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Willingness to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions.
- Training for all associated tasks is essential to the job.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials
Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies.
Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.