Main role is to ensure improvement of sales force productivity by establishing objective assessment of sales force size, structure and allocation, leading productivity focused initiatives and driving execution of the sales and activity objectives.
- Drive sales operationssupporting processes and ensure they are aligned with organizational priorities, being done in an objective manner and are regularly reviewed to foster constant improvement. Processes include but are not exhaustive of:
- Sales Target Setting – using a consistent approach, striving for growth, allocating targets fairly, taking field inputs but ensuring alignment with organizational objectives. Targets should be timely and properly communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Incentive Calculation – ensuring IC design alignment with affiliate strategy, fair and transparent calculation, managing incentive committee organization. Incentive rules and actual pay-out should be timely and clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- To provide analytical support for Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) within company by preparing reports covering sales and field activity analytics, Physician Profiling, Sales resource optimization, Segmentation & Targeting, Call planning analytics, KPI trackers and incentive reporting.
- To provide analytical support with reports covering sales and field activity analytics, KPI trackers.
- Working with the Sales Teams in providing analysis and interpretation of sales force effectiveness to manage efficiency.
- Implementation of SFE Process, and facilitate compliance with the Sales Effectiveness KPIs.
- Prepare data for use in reporting at various levels for periodical reports /dashboards.
- Make reports on pre-established formats for use by sales teams and internal customers.
- Draw out insights through analysis of activities & proactively report the same to the businesses.
- Database Management
- Create and manage databases of customers and sales employees
- Integrate existing data on to a common format with sales force
- Data sanity checking and Data Cleansing of new and existing records on sales force
- Master Data maintenance & cleansing
- User follow-ups for submission of activities and market data
- User/ Role Hierarchy/ Profiles maintenance.
- Maintenance of the sales force automation system
- Drive Business Processes
- Participate in requirement gathering with businesses
- Liaise with Technical support (External & Internal) to resolve issues and challenges
- Look at innovative ways of using the data captured to generate insights supporting business performance
- Drive to map internal sales system with external SFA system (SFDC) and measure the impact of expert effort
Sales Support & Administration
ANI International Nutrition
Thailand > Bangkok : Lumpini Building
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)