Vietnam Contract Support Professional (Contract fulfillment)
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The Contract Support Professional (CSP) is responsible for contract fulfillment end to end: performing a range of fulfillment duties, across hardware, software, services processes. These may include:
1. Contract preparation validation
2. Contract registration
3. Invoice preparation and maintain a variety of files, records, databases.
4. Administration of billing adjustment.
5. Support customer queries on invoices e.g. wrong billing information, customer claim loss of RI.
6. Prepare Tax Invoice usage report to Tax Department.
7. Register pre-printed Tax Invoice with Tax Department.
8. Adheres to all established processes.
9. Ensures compliance to all audit guidelines.
10. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Position requires some administrative & accounting experience. Awareness of the interrelated activities, fulfillment processes and systems function
Exchanges fulfillment & billing related information with peers.
•Uses standard procedures to identify routine problems and select appropriate actions to solve problems.
•Problem analysis and data interpretation is required to perform the job.
Works within well-established procedures to perform a variety of tasks. May provide some practical assistance as required
Impact on Business/Scope
Accountable for individual results. Work output can impact work-team or department results.
Auto req ID
State / Province
HA NOI, THU DO
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Desired End -to-end knowledge of STS process
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role