Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our mission is to serve our customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology. We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 1800 people. Our investors include Tiger Global, Kleiner Perkins (KPCB) – firms that are also investors in market-leading companies including Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets, our ambitions and projects need the best talent. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data.
Come join our tribe.
We are looking for Data Scientists who are enthusiastic to play a key role in helping Trendyol provide the best shopping experience to millions of customers! You also need to keep up with the pace and the energy of our dynamic team and an agile environment!
Marketing Teamis the heart of the business at Trendyol! Marketing team connects people and fashion online with the most innovative marketing strategies! The team also analyses data to make great decisions on the competitive marketplace through relevant and timely communication with our customers to maximize their experience. At the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience involving quantitive data analysis to solve problems
- Hands-on experience in Python / R / Spark and SQL is a must
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis, expressing data driven thinking skill
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Research and development of deep learning products for mobile commerce and ad-tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with mobile commerce or self-service business models a big plus
- Being champion of a data driven culture and work to create advocates
- Work on exploratory data analysis so you can navigate a dataset and come out with broad conclusions based on initial appraisal
- Proven ability to relate and solve business problems through machine learning and statistics
- Experience applying various machine learning techniques and and understanding the key parameters that affect their performance
- Experience diving into data to consider hidden patterns and conducting error analysis
- Having a curious mind and love to ask (and answer) "impossible" questions
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Synthesize methodology and data into actionable business strategy and communicate findings to engineering and management teams as driving business impact
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Participating in the management and insight revealing process for one of biggest customer data in Turkey
- Taking responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learning continuously
- We have a lean organization structure and value team-working. We value talent, not titles!
- Shaping the future of mobile commerce as a part of our interdisciplinary dynamic team
- Working in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual.
- Don’t forget to chill out! - Happy Hour twice a month! We work hard, play hard :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow Trendyol on LinkedIn