Return to Search for Jobs
Position:Electrical Engineering Student Associate (Williston)
Primary Location:USA-Williston, VT
ITAR Restricted?This position is restricted to US Citizens, Permanent Residents or Green Card Holders
Job Description:You will have responsibility for specific projects to tie learning experiences with real-world situations and accountability. Interns will take on the challenges of creating cutting edge navigation, attitude, and motion sensors along with associated test, demo, and proof-of-concept designs. Typical tasks may include computer analysis, prototype construction, research, application engineering, preparing product specifications/drawings (conceptualizing and designing cost effective solutions), product performance testing, preparing technical reports/documentation.
Candidates must be enrolled in a college level degreed program studying Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related degree program with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
· Proven ability to handle confidential information.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment
· Must demonstrate flexibility, creativity, and enthusiasm to solve challenging problems in a team environment
· Must be able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
· Ability to work independently and in a team setting
· Preferred: familiarity or experience working with sensors or sensing system devices and experience leading, planning, coordinating and reporting on major projects or processes, especially in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
LORD Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.