As a trusted advisor, Veritas’s Finance Team helps the business optimize resource allocation by providing impactful insights and highly engaging thought leadership. We pride ourselves on the speed, flexibility, and depth of talent in our organization. This diversity helps us drive operational excellence and increases the effectiveness of every process we touch.
Want to learn more about our key technology areas within Veritas? Want to be close to the business and get valuable Business Unit experience? Here, you’ll be part of a small yet collaborative Finance team that helps provide valuable financial insights into the business. You’ll be working closely with our Product Management and Development organizations to analyse new products and feature offerings and help evaluate whether these are good opportunities among the many pipeline projects that the company is considering. You’ll also be at the forefront of translating these opportunities into potential P&L financial impacts and then measuring actual performance once products are released into the competitive market.
Responsibilities may include:
· Bachelors Degree required,
· 5-7 years of experience in a corporate finance role or similar function with an emphasis on modeling/aggregating data to produce insights. An advanced degree in business, finance or economics may be substituted for additional years of experience.
· Understanding of financial statements, strong knowledge of accounting principles
· Ability to manage multiple deliverables and work well under pressure
· High degree of initiative and ability to drive actionable recommendations from complicated or abstract analyses
· Ability to quickly understand the impact of billings & expenses changes on the company’s P&L
· Excellent oral, written, presentation and people skills