If so, you'll be right at home at Centrify. We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals who would like to help us design, build, sell and support the next generation of integrated software solutions as we redefine security from a legacy static perimeter-based approach to protecting millions of scattered connections in a boundaryless hybrid enterprise!
Do you have a passion for quality and innovation? If so, you'll be right at home at Centrify. We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals who would like to help us support the next generation of integrated software solutions that centrally control, secure and audit access to cross-platform systems and applications by bridging UNIX/Linux and enhancing privilege management of Windows systems that integrate with Microsoft Active Directory.
Centrify is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our outstanding Technical Support team, providing world class support to our growing list of enterprise customers. As our ideal candidate, you must be an energetic self-starter with a desire to learn new things quickly and a proven track record..
- Provide post-sales phone and email support to Infrastructure Services customers
- Meet/exceed customer expectations on response frequency, quality and overall experience
- Serve as technical expert for all Infrastructure Services products & help replicate problems
- Resolve customer escalations, perform root cause analysis, and drive process improvements.
- Build strong relationships with partner teams including engineering, technical operations, product management, and quality assurance.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers & Consultants to ensure successful customer software deployments
- Participate in scheduled weekend on-call support as needed
- Participate in projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of the Support team
Respond to Technical support forumsExperience and Skills:
- BS degree or equivalent (BS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering is a plus)
- At least 3 years of technical support or system administration experience with enterprise software
- At least 1 year of hands-on administration experience in at least one of the most common UNIX platforms (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HPUX) and Windows Server platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Kerberos, and LDAP technologies (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server (highly desirable)
- Familiarity with CRM tools specifically Salesforce.com
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Track record in providing outstanding and unparalleled customer service
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Be proactive with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Centrify offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide an Employee Assistance Program, paid holidays, paid time off, flexible spending account, stock options, 401k, and more. This is just part of what made Centrify one of Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work in 2016"!
- Centrify Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing a diversified work environment, free of discrimination and harassment.
- For more information regarding our company, or to search for all available job openings, please visit our website at www.centrify.com.
Centrify does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.