As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the User Interface Lead and Art Director, establishing the look and feel of the User Interface for our games. In collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, you will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping and producing User Interface assets, as well as implementing them into the game.
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface;
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display;
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team;
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work.
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development;
- Previous experience in a graphic design role (portfolio needed);
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools;
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color);
- A keen eye for usability and clarity;
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface;
- Up-to-date with the current design and typographical trends;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience as a User Interface Artist for commercial products;
- Proficiency in Adobe Flash;
- Relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account;
- Proficiency with any Node-Based software is appreciated.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, but most of all you'll love the atmosphere and our working environment.
We are Ubisoft:
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.