Join a fast-paced, leading global brand and contribute immediately by joining our GBS Source to Pay team as a System Administrator. Global Business Services (GBS) develops, maintains and implements standardized operational processes across Bose. Source to Pay is one of the end to end value streams within GBS and an exciting opportunity awaits for the right candidate in this area.
The Ariba System Administrator will be part of the GBS Source to Pay team. They will act as a liaison between Ariba, the business, the IT development group and GBS regarding the development and implementation of new applications and enhancements of existing applications. They will evaluate new capabilities, identify requirements regularly and will manage all aspects of system administration.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Manages integration issues (working with internal IT/business)
- Resolves workflow/approval issues and manages user access
- Resolves Configuration items
- Helps resolve data issues (out of sync, missing data etc)
- Responsible for working with help desk and other business areas to troubleshoot and/or answer Ariba platform questions as a level 2 or 3 support resource
- Responsible for working with Ariba support team regarding problems and issues (logs/work tickets)
- Reviews new Ariba releases (major and minor), understands the capabilities and works with business, GBS and GSM to determine how the new Ariba release can further drive business value
- Responsible for creating future Ariba roadmaps to support continuous improvement
- Supports GBS and IT to jointly develop deployment roadmap
- Manages regression testing prior to updates to new releases of Ariba
- Responsible for providing input to Ariba regarding their development plan
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical skills and aptitude
- Experience working with global teams
- 5-7 years of experience in Business, CIS, Operations or Finance
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf);
and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm).
Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.