COO is responsible for all operating issues related to the Pension Plans of the Citibanamex Financial Group and of the Compliance of both regulatory and corporate risk & control framework. To achieve these objectives, the COO must have a complete vision of the Pension Plans processes in order to understand and mitigate the operating risks, identify, escalate and solve issues, elaborate and execute corrective action plans and address relevant Regulatory, Compliance and Control initiatives. Also the COO is the liaison or primary point of contact with internal and external Audit, all service providers, global functions, such as Legal, Finance, HR, Compliance and the Office of Governance and Control (OGC).
· Mapping of the E2E process and coordinate with global functions its documentation.
· Implement key processes for strengthening the control environment that enables risk mitigation by compliance of corporate related policies (i.e., MCA, Regulatory Control Matrix, ABC Policy, Data Privacy, Volcker rule, etc.)
· Coordinate global functions on Pension Plans internal and external audits
· Lead the relationships with the service providers by solving/escalating operating conflicts and related issues (service delivery, special requirements etc.), making sure contracts are updated and in compliance with Citi policies and checking if fees are paid accordingly to each contract.
· Coordinate global functions on pension plans Responsible for mapping E2E process and its documentation.
· Periodically produce reports for the Technical Committee and for global functions in Mexico and US.
· Identify specific needs for training or communication on new policies or regulatory issues.
· At least 5 years of experience on investment operating processes, control processes, regulatory and audit matters.
· At least 5 years of experience on coordinating multifunctional groups and executing multi task projects
· Knowledge on corporate policies and banking regulation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Administration and Social Sciences (Economics/Business/Finance/Accounting/ Industrial Engineering)
· Master degree in finance, MBA or related is desirable.
· Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Strong leadership and negotiation skills
· Problem solving oriented with strong analytical capabilities
· Team Player and goal oriented
· Proficient level of English and Spanish.
LATAM-Mexico Finance Full-time Bachelor's Degree Day Job Regular No