As a member of the Brand Design team, the Production Designer will ensure the development of world-class design and act as the guardian of visual identity for the company’s brands for mobile, social, and online platforms.
The Production Designer should be a team player, with strong grasp of technical skills, positive attitude, passion for games, good sense of humor, and a proactive personality.
· Work closely with the creative team’s Sr. Designers and Content Producers to define and understand design concepts, constraints and requirements
· Produce marketing assets for sales campaigns, social messaging, submissions assets, online assets, marketing collaterals, following the guidelines and/or master art provided by the creative team
· Help define evolution of EA brand.
· Maintains style guidelines internally and externally to ensure all creative meets established quality standards.
· Hands-on art production, utilizing Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator and/or After Effects are a plus)
· Help maintain a creative and fun work environment for everyone, which promotes fresh ideas and enthusiasm around our work.
o Graphic design experience, preferably with a gaming, entertainment, online or ad agency
o Excellent Photoshop skills
o Ability to understand and follow specific requirements and guidelines
o Demonstrable flexibility, attention to detail, professionalism, and finesse when handling the multiple and diverse demands of an extremely fast-paced customer-facing environment.
o Possess excellent visual language skills to create world-class design for our brands
o Strong proficiency in graphic design environment software
o Excellent typography and design aesthetics and good understanding of image optimization
o Good understanding of image optimization
o Strong written and verbal communication skills