Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We need talented and driven sales representatives to build our market strategy for the US and Canada basketball, soccer, and volleyball markets. Your goal will be to show the value of Hudl and ensure the top teams and players are on our platform, shaping the future focus of Hudl in one of these sports.
- Experienced. You have a successful sales background. (Bonus points if it’s in SaaS or the sports industry).
- Knowledgeable. You understand the ins and outs of how teams operate and leverage video analysis to improve.
- Motivated. You take initiative and drive your own success. You approach everyday with high energy and push yourself to maximize every minute.
- Fearless. You’re not afraid to call the decision makers and close a sale. You like to move fast.
- Passionate about technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to teams.
- Work with club and high school coaches. You will help players, clubs, and organizations get better by reaching all of the teams and coaches involved.
- Learn SportsCode and Hudl solutions. You’ll passionately promote these products and have the belief to sell their benefits.
- Tackle competitive sports markets. Your focus will be to drive net new Hudl subscriptions.
- Strategize and implement plans to expand into this market. You’ll help identify the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales. You’ll maintain focus on a healthy pipeline and metrics to be successful.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello,unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln office, you'll get free lunch daily.