Senior test Engineer (M/W) -
Permanent contract 6 months
Employee / Individual contributor
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
Responsible to implement the finalized test strategy.
- Responsible for maintaining all the Quality Assurance (QA) artifacts in Quality Center (QC).
- Responsible for preparing, executing & maintaining test cases
- Responsible for creating & maintaining the test beds."
Expert in SQL and good knowledge on PL/SQL
Expert in Datawarehouse application testing or ETL batch processing testing
Basic knowledge on Unix scripting
Good understanding of Test Automation
Additional Skills :
- Ability to use Quality Center
- Create, Update & Execute test cases
- Configuration management
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Execute Automated test cases
- Good to have banking or finance knowledge
- Added advantage --> knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Business Driven Delivery (BDD), Technology Driven Delivery (TDD).
Good knowledge on SQL is mandatory