- Identify new potential market/area to promote DuPont product
- Gather information about market information, trends and dynamics
- Conduct Demand Creation activities to promote new product
- Conduct market survey as necessary
- Plan and execute demand creation activities for new product and new area development
- Plan and execute territory market survey or research as necessary
- Monitor of Marketing Communication Implementation
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture (S1) from reputable university.
- Fresh Graduates with minimum 1 years of working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to be assigned at one of the prescribed locations as mentioned on the advertisement
- Required language(s): English
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials
Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies.
Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.