Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic and highly motivated Product Manager to join our team. As a product manager, you will be responsible for the full product life cycle. This includes listening to our clients, understanding the market and competitors, driving product innovation and strategy, defining detailed requirements, collaborating with engineers and executing on a product releases.
As a product manager at Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clients and partners (EHR and Practice Management Systems, see our partners page) to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on patient clinical and demographic intake, patient payments and front office workflow management. You will also coordinate with our sales, marketing and engineering teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator (verbal and written), will be able to work with cross-functional teams and will demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
- Connect with our integration partners to drive forward product innovations for our product suite
- Be a product champion with our clients and within our company
- Analyze competition and determine features and positioning to beat them
- Develop detailed product requirements and translate into user stories for implementation by engineering
- Drive product execution and launch
- Develop key and effective working relationships with Operations, Development and Marketing Business Units
- Engage with partners, prospects and clients to drive product vision
- Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ of experience in product management or product design.
- Previous experience in Healthcare IT
- Experience with integration (HL7, web services or other data exchange methods) is desired
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile development methodology.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred. If not, software related technical work experience is desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong technical abilities.