As Group Accounting Manager you will be part of an outgoing and successful team of 5 people and report directly to the CFO. You will be responsible for the production and completion of correct statutory and legal financial statements to internal and external stakeholders as well as run various finance projects as regard to for example tax, fx, cost and cashflow optimization.
- Overall responsible for all Group consolidation
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end close
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
Coordinate and complete annual reportsCoordinate and complete annual audits
Management of the Group’s outsourced accounting functions
Cash flow managementFX management
- Preparation and filing of Income tax returns
- Coordinate tax projects with external tax advisors, including corporate tax, international taxes, transfer pricing etc.
- Regulatory issues related to the financial area
Performing ad-hoc analysis
Manage 1 Accountant in the day-to-day performance
- BS degree or similar in Accounting or Finance
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Senior Group Accountant
Proven knowledge of group consolidation
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations (Swedish GAAP)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
We are looking for
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A hardworking individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone with an ability to work and complete deliverables with little supervision
- You who today works with accounting and see this as an opportunity to also grow within other areas of finance management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.